Merry Chrismas & Happy New Year to all our existing and new customers who are yet to book with us.
Coming home late & you have not booked a taxi!…No problem call us when you get on the train!
We are the premier taxi service in Saffron Walden. We provide 24/7 express transfers (pre-book) to & from all airports, and sea docks. We cover Saffron Walden and the wider areas, we do not over-book as this allows us the time to ensure we arrive promptly for when you need us to be there!. We always carry out high quality, thorough vehicle cleaning to ensure customer comfort and safety.
We can provide full account facilities all that is needed is a formal request (email) to provide this facility.
When making a taxi booking days/weeks in advance for pick up only from airports, once the booking is confirmed, payment is required using our secure online payment facility. In the event of cancellation less than 48 hours in advance a refund will not be possible.
Free in car WiFi available!
We accept all major debit/credit cards (inc Amex).
We are always happy to discuss specific travel requirements (without obligation) so please do not hesitate to give us a ca
Travel First Class Every Time
Enjoy our first-class standard of taxi travel, providing air-conditioned comfort and convenience. Why settle for less? we maintain a high level of vehicle cleanliness to ensure comfort and hygiene levels are maintained. As we get ever closer to the winter & festive period, we do get very busy so if you are planning something special, we recommend you book in advance
The New Year is fast approaching its not too soon to book your taxi requirements now!
We know how difficult it can be to get transport to meet an hospital appointment, with as much notice as you can give we will prioritise your requirements.
We can drop you off at the hospital and can wait until you are ready to return home.
We can offer this ame service if you need to visit someone who is in hospital.
We are happy to take enquiries, please call us on 01799 522226
Send us your enquiry
- Palestinian recounts being stripped and driven away by Israeli army December 9, 2023The BBC speaks to one of the men seen being detained, who was later released.
- Hamas hostages: Stories of the people taken from Israel December 9, 2023It is thought more than 100 Israelis are still being held hostage in Gaza after the 7 October attacks.
- Nigeria takes major step towards once again producing refined oil December 9, 2023A refinery that could make Nigeria self-sufficient in fuel receives its first delivery of crude oil.
- Philippines accuses China of shooting water cannon at its boats December 9, 2023The incident is the latest dispute between the Philippines and China in the South China Sea.
- France's Emmanuel Macron buffeted from all sides in row over secularism December 9, 2023France's president is denounced by all sides after lighting a Hanukkah candle at the Elysée Palace.